The Meal Kit distribution will be at all school buildings (with the exception of HMELC) each Monday and Thursday for the month of October.
Parents will be asked to provide their child's name and student ID number (if enrolled in RIMSD). Any questions please call the Nutrition Services Department at 309-793-5900 x10212.
The meal kits (3 day and 2 day meal packages with breakfast and lunch) will be available for drive through pickup from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays at the following locations:
- Denkmann Elementary, 4101 22nd Avenue, Rock Island
- Earl Hanson Elementary, 4000 9th Street, Rock Island
- Eugene Field Elementary, 2900 31st Avenue, Rock Island
- Edison Jr. High, 4141 9th Street, Rock Island
- Rock Island Academy, 930 14th Street, Rock Island
- Frances Willard Elementary, 2503 9th Street, Rock Island
- Longfellow Liberal Arts, 4195 7th Avenue, Rock Island
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary, 1307 W 4th Street, MILAN
- Thurgood Marshall Learning Center, 600 11th Avenue, Rock Island
- Rock Island High School, 1400 25th Avenue, Rock Island
- Rock Island Center for Math & Science, 2101 16th Avenue, Rock Island
- Ridgewood Elementary, 9607 14th Street West, Rock Island
- Washington Jr. High, 3300 18th Avenue, Rock Island
An afternoon meal kit distribution is set up at Edison Junior High and Washington Junior High from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays for parents who cannot pick up meal kits during the 9 - 11:00 a.m. timeframe.