Getting Started With Your Chromebook
To Connect Your Chromebook to Wi-Fi:
- Click the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select your network status from the menu that appears.
- Make sure Wi-Fi usage is enabled, which will allow your Chromebook to detect nearby networks. In the menu that appears, click . If you see , that means Wi-Fi is already enabled.
- Detected networks automatically show up in the menu. To connect to a network, simply select its name.
To Log Into Your Google Account:
NOTICE: the only account you can log into is the one issued by the district.
- Enter your Google Account username intothe Username field.
- Enter your Google Account password intothe Password field.
- Click Login. The option to select a profile picture appears.
- Select your profile picture. ...
- Click OK.