Steps for becoming a district volunteer
- Contact the principal, or volunteer coordinator, of the building(s) you would like to volunteer in.
- Once you have made communication, click here to complete the volunteer application form.
- After your application has been completed, reconnect with the principal, or volunteer coordinator, of the buildings from step 1 and ask them to process your application. Once they have a need, they will contact the HR department and push the application through. Volunteer applications will not be processed by the district until a principal, or the volunteer coordinator, have notified the Human Resources department.
- The applicant and designated district member will receive an email with the results of the background check.
- The designated member of the Human Resources department will review the results to ultimately determine the decision of the volunteer application. When/If approved, the results will be sent to the building(s) principal, or volunteer coordinator, to file and communication efforts will be made to contact the approved volunteer.