The Communication Department supports the purpose, mission, vision, and values of the Rock Island-Milan School District #41 by maintaining open and transparent communication with families, staff, and the community.
RIMSD #41 communicates to its internal and external stakeholders through various channels and resources:
- Publications - School District Community Newsletter, employee weekly email newsletter
- Media Relations – the handling of media inquiries, distribution of press releases and
- Marketing & Advertising – printed and digital collateral and advertising opportunities
- Web site www.rimsd41.org and school sites – content, news, and announcements
- Public Forums - coordination of events to gather community feedback
Outside organizations can distribute flyers and informational materials to the schools and must be approved by the Communication Director before distribution. Schools will not accept materials without an approval form. Email copy of flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org .