THIS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY, JULY 13TH, 2020
If you did not receive an email containing the Online Registration link, you can access the same document containing the link in your ESD K12 Parent Portal account.
If you HAVE an existing Parent Portal account:
- Go to ESD K12 Parent Portal and log in.
Select a student. Then, in the upper right corner, click on the Messages icon and select Online Registration via Portal.pdf to view your document. Proceed to follow the steps in the PDF document.
If you DO NOT have an existing Parent Portal account:
- Go to ESD K12 Parent Portal.
- Below the blue Sign-in button, click on the New User Registration link.
- Click on the ‘I Accept’ button to agree to terms and conditions to continue.
- Select ‘No’ for ‘Are you a student?’
- Type in the username of your choice for your Parent Portal account.
- Enter your last name and first name. (Note: Name must exactly match the Contact name in our student information system.)
- Type in a password to use for your Parent Portal account and confirm it.
- Type in your e-mail address and confirm.
- Type in the student ID, last name, first name, and birth date for each of your students in the district.
Note: The system will e-mail a confirmation number to the e-mail address entered in step 8. You will need this number for the first login to initialize the Parent Portal account.