Parents of students in the RIMSD #41 boundary areas can request a transfer and have their student attend a school outside their home (neighborhood) school boundary area.
- Complete a Student Transfer Application (one for each child)
- Meet with the Principal of your home (neighborhood) school boundary area
- Complete an In-District Transfer Agreement for the school being requested
After submission of the necessary paperwork, the School District will make a determination of acceptance or denial of the transfer request. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will be notified of the determination in writing.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2020-2021:
- June 2, 2020: Deadline for Transfer
- June 22, 2020: All letters out to families by PPS Office