Rock Island High School Counseling, Black Hawk College and ISAC staff will be here to help families complete the FAFSA. The FAFSA is free and gives you access to the largest sources of financial aid to pay for college or career school.
The following items are required to complete the FAFSA- be sure to bring them!
- Social security number
- Alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen 2020 federal tax returns
- W-2’s and other records of income
- Bank statements and records of investments if applicable
- Records of untaxed income
- A FSI ID to sign electronically. (This needs to be created beforehand at fsaid.gov)
- List of colleges you’ll be applying to.