Child Care Resources
- United Way Quad Cities resource hotline Dial 2-1-1 or 563.355.9900 for assistance with childcare, food, rent, utility assistance or other health and human service needs
- Referrals to Childcare providers in Illinois: 309.205.3070 (option 3) or email@example.com (Child Care Resource and Referral of Midwestern Illinois at SAL Family and Community Services)
- Emergency Child Care - State of Illinois Phase 3 & 4 >>
- Financial Aid for Child Care Illinois: Or call 309.205.3070 (option 2) or toll free at 866.370.4556 (option 2)
- Child Care Resource and Referral of Midwestern Illinois (CCR&R), childcareillinois.org, (309) 205-3070
- Skip-a-Long: skip-a-long.org, Contact Eligibility at: (309) 764-8110 option 3 or (309)787-6303
- YWCA of the Quad Cities (Rock Island): 309-788-3479
- It’s a Child’s World: childsworldsilvis.com, (309) 792-8616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Rivers YMCA: TwoRiversYmca.org/SchoolAgeCare, (309) 797-3945
- Home Child Care Network (HCCN): (309) 764-8192
- Open Door Crisis Assistance & Welcoming Center: salfcs.org, (309) 793-8201
Virtual Resource Fair>>
- Church of Peace (1114 12th Street, Rock Island) Food Pantry Saturdays 9 - 11 a.m.
- Rescue Mission Care (2209 Third Avenue, Rock Island) M-F 6 a.m. breakfast, 12 p.m. lunch, 6 p.m. dinner. S-S 6 a.m. breakfast, no lunch, 6 p.m. dinner.
- Rock Island Township (2827 7th Avenue) Food Pantry open M-F 9 - 11 a.m.
- United Church of Christ (3324 41st Street, Moline) Meal served every Sunday at 6 p.m.
- Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church (6th Ave and 15th Street, East Moline) M-Thur 5:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- St. Joseph Evening Meal program (Rock Island Township Hall, 2837 7th Ave, Rock Island) M-F 5:30 p.m.
- St. John's Lutheran Food Pantry (1450 30th Ave, East Moline)
- Christ United Methodist East Moline (3801 7th Street, East Moline)
- Christ United Methodist Silvis (1301 2nd Ave, Silvis)
- Colona Food Pantry (617 8th Street, Colona) Every Wednesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (excluding the 5th Wednesday of the month.
- Grace Fellowship Pantry (1535 36th Ave, Moline)
- St. Mary's Food Pantry (412 10th Street, Moline)
- Metrolink is suspending fare collection on fixed route and paratransit buses until further notice >>